Seeking a professional technical writer to join our expanding team.
The individual shall write, edit, and proofread technical user guides, developer documentation, API guides, and manuscripts, online content, corporate internal publications, and business development deliverables.
The individual shall produce a wide variety of content, from articles and reviews to video scripts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create user documentation for our in-house product, SearchUnify
- Analyze user interaction data to identify gaps in documentation and work on it
- Peer review the work of the other writers
- Create instructional videos; it includes writing scripts, providing a voice over, and preliminary designing
- Write knowledge base articles (different from user documentation) from client tickets
- Experiment with SearchUnify to discover customers' perspective
- Draw diagrams and flowcharts and edit images for use in documentation
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to produce clear and well-structured texts in English
- Ability to read and comprehend diverse texts on search technologies
- Ability to write with a flair that reflects your personality without hampering comprehension
- Habit to read books and long-form content in diverse genres is a huge plus
- Familiarity with Google Docs, MadCap Flare, and Jira is a plus
- Familiarity with any programming language is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more