Glorious Insight is one of the leading IT Company in the space of BI, Big Data and Advance Analytics Services
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write our website and other social media platform's content.
- Elevate our blog, articles, social media post etc to the status of a respected online publication in our domain.
- Develop content for our blog, guest posts, white papers, case studies, and e-books, etc. that are relevant to our domain and product, while adhering to the content writing guidelines.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Create, edit, refresh, and repurpose the existing content to other formats like slides, infographics, videos, etc. to increase their lifetime value.
- Research IT industry, identify pain points of our audience, and collaborate with other teams in the company to identify new content topics and gather relevant information for writing innovative and original content.
- Focus on content quality, correctness (grammatical and factual), and clarity for the target audience more than the quantity of the content produced.
- Get the opportunity to work on content promotion.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Research, plan, develop, create, and write informative SEO content.
- Support content writing for social media and PR requirements to meet organizational goals.
- You will be responsible for overall content development and enhance content as required for other emerging formats.
- Understand the company's SEO strategy and suggest relevant content to drive traffic to the website.
- Check and improve current website content for proper keyword usage.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website ranking.
- Develop scripted material for the web and other communication devices
- Develop and implement content, social and influencer marketing strategy.
- Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (eg: eBooks, white papers, infographics, guides, templates).
- Control the dialogue: plan editorial, coordinate and implement content (website, blog, newsletters, email campaigns), PPC, SEO and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram) activities.
- Write and edit articles, posts, infographics..
- Ensuring all content is on - brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile and video.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers needs.
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more