We are an employee-first organization. We recognize that our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we continually strive to ensure their professional and personal success supported by employee friendly policies and a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. We ensure a challenging environment that would bring out the best from our employees and fuel their learning and growth in the latest technologies and domains.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining easy to understand, well-presented and appropriately illustrated content for the Finxera product technical documentation including API guides, user guides, product release notes and product training material.
- Create Finxera Release Notes in a timely fashion for use by customers and employees and conduct webinars and presentations as required.
- Work closely with Product Management, Development, Customer Support and Internal customers to review product functional specifications, QA documentation and test product releases to fully grasp and create product feature documents.
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
- Adhere to all Company security policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Revise documents and provide updates as necessary.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the Job description above
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more