Cyntexa is a top Salesforce development & consulting company in USA, UK, UAE, Singapore, Australia and India. We are a passionate team of certified Salesforce Developers, Consultants, Architects, Administrators and MVPs who are helping businesses across the globe reach greater heights. At Cyntexa, we provide the best Salesforce implementation, consulting, development, integration and managed services according to the latest releases and updates in Salesforce products like Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Community Cloud, Einstein and more. We have worked with different industries such as health care, real estate, hospitality, compliance, etc and have provided customized and personalized solutions to help their business grow exponentially.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Are you excited to take the responsibilities mentioned below for this role? Creating concise, eye-catching, SEO friendly and innovative content for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, LinkedIn, Slideshare, banners, portfolios, case studies, white papers, etc.)
- Obtaining an in-depth understanding of a particular topic by consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the technical team and researching and organizing the facts to put it together in the content.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Writing on a wide variety of topics for a different audience.
- Uncomplicating the complicated with content.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Polishing the content produced by other team members.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Provide engaging text and ideas to design images and diagrams for the content on social media, blogs, etc. that increase users understanding.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What are the required skills for this job?
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of different types of content.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex technical topics.
- Understanding of the technical terms/jargon like cloud, database, server, etc and capability to explain the topic in the easiest way.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems and different content posting channels like WordPress, Medium, Quora, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Slideshare, etc.
- Firm understanding of Software Development Lifecycle & Agile.
What are the required characteristics for this role?
- Excellent Communication with amazing expressibility.
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking.
- Trustworthy, Reliable, Dedicated and Passionate about work.
- Research and Development skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Innovative and Adaptive.
Any prior experience required to apply for this job?
- Yes, you should have at least 0 to 1 year of experience in content writing or relevant profiles to apply for this job.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more