Cyntexa is considered as one of the top Salesforce Consulting Partner in USA, UK, UAE, Australia, Singapore & India focusing on high quality and scalable solutions for the most complex business problems out there. We have a vibrant team of 100+ certified Salesforce experts which includes developers, architects, consultants, administrators and MVPs carrying the experience of successfully completing more than 250 projects and handling 140+ clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
A technical content writer who can help us to develop and create SEO friendly technical content for our blogs, website pages, and social media posts. The key responsibility of the individual will be conducting thorough research on industry-related topics and generating ideas for new content types and enrich our website with new blog posts and product/service description.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What are the required skills for this job?
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of different types of content.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex technical topics.
- Understanding of the technical terms/jargon like cloud, database, server, etc and capability to explain the topic in the easiest way.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems and different content posting channels like
- WordPress, Medium, Quora, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Slideshare, etc.
- Firm understanding of Software Development Lifecycle & Agile.
What are the required characteristics for this role?
- Excellent Communication with amazing expressibility.
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking.
- Trustworthy, Reliable, Dedicated and Passionate about work.
- Research and Development skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Innovative and Adaptive.
Any prior experience required to apply for this job?
Yes, you should have at least 0 to 1 year of experience in content writing or relevant profiles to apply for this job.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more