Casepoint provides full eDiscovery capabilities through a powerful, secure, cloud-based platform. We are repeatedly chosen by leading law firms and multinational corporations for their largest matters. On an upward trajectory for almost a decade, Casepoint is looking to expand its team globally. Team cooperation, work hard, play hard attitude, open communication, and kindness mark Casepoints culture.
Company strength: 350+ members
Number of positions currently vacant: 06
Location: Surat/Pune, India
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for internal user groups as well as authorized external users.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications, modules in different use case scenarios.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Manage, Update and maintain all technical documentation.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams in re-purposing technical documentation for presentations.
- Mentor and train other technical documentation staff as and when needed Requirements.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1 to 6 years of experience in technical writing.
- Superlative written and verbal skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of working with the Confluence platform is an added advantage.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
Benefits & Perks: