We are looking for a Technical Content Writer to produce high-quality online user manual that contributes to the overall success of our products. You’ll own the organization of our product documentation, FAQs and other educational resources.
Round 1: Written Assignment in English (60 mins) to evaluate the below:
- To see your idea presentation style
- How engaging your writing is
- Language should be easy to comprehend
- Grammar check your writing
Round 2: Face to Face Interview (30 mins)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write easy-to-understand user manual, FAQs and release notes
- Work with internal teams (product managers, software testers and designers) to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Understand the needs of end users of technical documentation and adapt to our writing guideline style
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users' understanding
- Schedule the documentation and delivery timelines in line with product release requirements, along with tracking changes
- Ensure all developed documents match the specifications set for authenticity, clarity, conciseness, and orderliness of the content.
- Create and send release notes to our customers via email, SMS and in-app broadcasting.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate in any field
- Malad (West), Mumbai
- Excellent Writing, Grammar and Proofreading skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Skilled in WordPress , public speaking, blogging and creative writing
- Skilled at Prioritization and multitasking.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full time (in-office)
- Are residing in Mumbai Western Suburbs
- Have relevant skills and interests
Benefits & Perks: