We are technology company that is obsessed in challenging conventional systems in education by leveraging the power of new-age technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of SEO specialists to deliver on daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Take full ownership of the keyword research team to ensure smooth content generation.
- Deliver new keywords, keyword clusters and topic clusters for new content generation and old content revamp.
- Develop strategies for keyword rankings and thus traffic generation.
- Analyse weekly/monthly keyword performance and take necessary actions
- Implement SEO best practices like keyword intent audit, content skeleton audit, content gap analysis, on-page optimization, etc. to ensure top spots on the SERP for the managed categories.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, internal/external links, etc. to improve rankings of target keywords.
- Stay on top of everything related to keywords and content.
- Work closely with Assistant manager and Senior manager to ensure SEO success.
- Collaborate with content and other important teams to meet daily, weekly and monthly SEO goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-4 years of proven experience in SEO, specifically in on-page SEO.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices and staying updated on latest trends.
- Excellent understanding of Google Algorithm updates and Digital Marketing best practices.
- Ability to successfully lead a team of SEO specialists.
- Adept at using various tools such as Google adwords, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Search Console, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in Ed-tech is a plus.
- Competencies that affect the Final Selection & Salary:
- Keyword Research
- Content Audit
- Competitor Auditing
- Vendor Management
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more