Team Leader will serve as the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) for the performance of all Shaadi.com earned media (i.e. ranking on the web/stores, SERP snippets, Guest Blogs, Newsletters, etc.)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO / SEM best practices, and emerging items of interest and sharing these with the rest of the team, GMs, developers, etc.
- Keyword research, analysis, recommendations and execution.
- Predict up-and-coming search queries before demand arrives, and recommend content to properties accordingly.
- Monitor competitor sites and the general marketplace and ensure that our sites maintain competitive advantages in SEO and ASO
- Monitor, track, and report on search metrics, including trend analysis.
- Interact with copywriter and product team to optimize copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing. (Both PPC & SEO)
- Back link analysis (self and competitor), create link building strategy and implementation
- Internal link optimization
- SEO technical analysis and evaluation
- Interact with technical team and developers for implementation and testing of SEO changes
- Set up properties on tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Website remediation
- Key phrase research
- On-page and Meta data optimization of website, PlayStore and App Store profiles
- Assist in identifying opportunities, keyword discovery and expansion
- Top keywords ranking by category
- ROI by Campaign, Site, and Category
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Devise tactical activities for content marketing
- Discovery: Drive organic discovery / exploration traffic by implementing content marketing & influencer marketing tactics on sources like Blogs, Social Networks, YouTube, Quora, Ecommerce Sites, etc.
- Email Marketing: Develop email marketing as a channel for acquiring / activating new users. (This is not product marketing or transactional email).
- Report the progress on SEO and ASO campaigns in weekly and monthly updates
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of the earned media landscape with demonstrable experience in SEO, ASO and content marketing.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, Ahref, Google Play Console, App Store Console, App Tweak, App Annie and email marketing tools.
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results on awareness and brand health.
Brownie Points :
- Excellent writing, editing, storytelling, speaking, and collaboration skills.
- Direct work experience in a consumer internet company in India.
- Some knowledge of SQL.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more