Mirraw India’s largest ethnic store – www.mirraw.com With over 1 lac listed products, 3 million and counting customers worldwide, our mission is to bring the world’s best ethnic designs to your doorstep. Based out of Fort, Mumbai, Mirraw brings handpicked designs in ethnic jewelry, apparels, accessories & more. Founded by Shailesh Jain & Anup Nair in 2011, our products make our customers look incredible. With a great fan following in India, US & Europe, Mirraw is focused on ethnic wear and has plans to dominate this space in the coming years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies.
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget and craft landing pages, lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying. Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities of the various campaigns across different ad platforms, including the campaign planning, implementation, and budget management.
- Build reports and summarize the campaign results including the findings and suggest ways to improve.
- Review and optimize campaigns based on their performance incl. Bid optimization, campaign optimization.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Understanding of all relevant metrics & KPIs. Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Audience targeting in ad platforms across different stages of the buying cycle.
- Identify key messages / value proposition and creating ad copies that are relevant to audience across different stages of the buying cycle.
- Leading a team : Coordinate, supervise and inspire members of our paid marketing team. Work with design & video teams, provide inputs as well as feedback to obtain banner ads & video ads.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: