Company Name -: Brainvire Infotech
Company Website : www.brainvire.com
Job type: Full time.
Experience: 3-6 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results on traffic and conversions.
- Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures, and strategies.
- Expert in all areas of SEO including strong technical skills (HTML, site architecture and content management systems).
- Experience in managing relevant SEO Tools.
- Ability to anticipate or quickly react to ever-changing search engine landscape and algorithms by staying on top of current search engine news, trends, practice, and social triggers.
- Ability to utilize social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, blogs and articles to influence search engine visibility.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with appropriate vendors.
- Link building social media strategy content strategy viral marketing site speed optimization ability to work on SEO elements like XML site map, Disavow link, Robot text, Word press, Joomla, Google ad words, social media marketing.
- Sound knowledge in PPC and SEM. (Search, Shopping campaign)
- Up to date work knowledge of projected trends in SEO industry provide recommendation and execute strategies for content development social media and internet marketing industry.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively identify issues n resolve them. Self-motivated excellent in analytical project and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skill
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more