Zee Learn Limited is one of the leading providers of educational services in India and is focusing on child development through various segments of the education business namely, (a) Pre-schools, (b) K-12 schools, and (c) Vocational Training. Zee Learn is positioned to cater to the large unmet needs in the child development and education domain enabled by strong brands and increasing penetration through multiple channels of distribution. We operate through a combination of partnerships, franchising arrangements, and our Company’s self-managed institutes. We are a part of the “Essel” group of companies. The Essel group is a recognized business house with a diverse set of businesses in media, packaging, entertainment, technology-enabled services, infrastructure development and education. Some of the other major companies of the Essel group include Essel Infra projects Limited, Essel Propack Limited, Dish TV India Limited, Siti Cable Network Limited, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited and Zee News Limited. We believe that the “Zee” brand name has propelled our Company and continues to provide immense value to our growth and recognition of our pre-schools, K-12 schools and other service offerings
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and Prepare content structure that caters to the need of the students of all grades for Mathematics.
- Develop subject specific content, in the desired format, for various curricula (CBSE, ICSE, etc.) for primary, middle and secondary section.
- Review/Edit/Value add the developed content for Accuracy (Language, Grammar and Conceptual) and
- Content flow and structure (in sync with board/curriculum).
- Deliver content within the specified timelines.
- Plan and Prepare assessments for Mathematics.
- Cater to any other assignment for the school curricula as and when required.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more