Founded in 2013, Evelyn Learning Systems is positioned among leading brands in educational content development across all STEM and Business subjects. It is the result of our meticulous preparation, hard work, learning and building on years of experience delivering quality content to students globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Primary content development work will be of well-explained solutions (in a step-by-step manner) to unsolved end-chapter exercises in university textbooks.
- Work will include reviewing of the content created by other SMEs and to guide them in order to prepare the content of the highest quality.
- Good knowledge of the Subject.
- Candidate must be aware of Plagiarism.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Ensuring strict adherence to the existing process and looking for ways of improving it.
- Content must be 100% error-free.
- Meeting deadlines under all circumstances.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidate must have a laptop/system with a broadband connection.
- Stronghold on the core subjects like Algebra, Calculus, Geometry and Trigonometry.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be comfortable in operating CAS like Ti83, Maple, Mathematica.
- Task-oriented and self-directed with the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Strong capabilities in the G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Available and flexible to work evenings and weekends if needed.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more