PCM TECHNOLOGY founded in 1987 and listed on NASDAQ, our client is headquartered in the USA and has an annual turnover of over USD 2+ Billion. They are a leading provider of technology solutions for small, medium, enterprises throughout the North America, Europe and Asia. Their comprehensive expertise and proven experience in advanced technologies and consulting & implementation services make them the preferred partner for many global MNC customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop software in the .NET MVC 6.0 using Entity framework and SQL stored procedures as a full stack developer.
- Develop software in the .NET Web Forms framework.
- Expected to have a solid understanding of software development design patterns and ability to develop solutions from complex business logic.
- Must have clear oral and written communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Project Planning and Project Management.
- Take specifications and develop applications and solutions.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Scoping documents and technical specs.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOD/OOA).
- Software modeling and simulation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Maintain standards compliance.
- Maintenance of legacy software (Classic ASP).
- Give technical direction to lower level employees
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor (4-year) degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field with at least 5 years of programming experience.
- Extensive .NET MVC programming experience required.
- 3-5 years of SQL server programming experience required.
- Angular JS experience is required.
- Working knowledge of REDIS a plus.
- OWIN/Katana experience a plus.
- SOLR experience a plus.
- Redis experience a plus.
- SQL query tuning experience a plus.
- Ability to make sound judgment and develop applications that make a positive effect on business.
- Must possess solid ability to multi-task.
- Perform efficiently under pressure.
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed
Benefits & Perks: