Neuronimbus is a 16 years young digital solutions company that believes the world of jargons and complex dictionary is best left to boardrooms. We are a zealous bunch who go after things that excite us on the web and mobile solutions and always look for newer challenges that push us to explore and more importantly break the norm. We are your digital solutions company which works as a digital agency with brilliant tech expertise or a tech company that excels in consumer communication, design and digital marketing, is that a bit of a head spinner ? well working across the full digital spectrum is our niche.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Manage social media strategy and campaigns including day-to-day activities covering:
- Develop strategy, relevant ideas, themes, story-line for the clients social media marketing efforts
- Work with the team to conceive visuals/designs and content for specific campaigns
- Take charge of community management duties including regular and scheduled posts and coordination with the client
- Strategize for developing and expanding the community through new and innovative ideas across the social media landscape
- Work closely with the client through day to day interactions, idea presentations and review meetings
- Work with the content and design team members to design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile reports for showing results (ROI).
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing and social advertising campaigns.
- Recommend and apply relevant social media techniques, processes and tools to improve overall results and efficiency
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in social media primarily in the space of ideation and building successful social media strategies
- Passion and capability of thinking and writing strategic copy and creative content for multiple audiences in a fast-paced and evolving industry.
- Flair for ideation, creative writing and have the ability to translate that into convincing presentations
- Has a very good understanding key social media platforms.
- Ability to prioritize in handling multiple assignments/projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more