Globussoft Technologies is a CMM – Level 3,Nasscom Certified, ISO 9001-2015 Certified,Microsoft Gold Certified Software Products Company. Started in 2009 and headquartered at Bhilai,India,We are a global software products company providing technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals- general and keyword specific.
- Implement link-building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Inbound link analysis.
- Monitor and administer web analytic dashboards, reports and key reporting tools and point out key areas of importance in accordance to client goals.
- Manage affiliate traffic relationships and budget.
- Define SEO/SEM requirements and recommend site enhancements that maximize website conversations and increase rank of natural search result listing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to work on own initiative, planning and managing workload, but also be a strong team player
- Gains satisfaction in solving problems and going above and beyond what is necessary to satisfy customers
- Thrives on getting things done with an excellent work ethic
- Personable and able to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals
- Diplomatic with great communication skills
- Positive, forward-looking attitude
- Resourceful and flexible
- Excellent analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail from practical and administrative perspectives
- Ability to communicate in English effectively and respectfully with customers and supplier team members, directly and by phone, email, video conferencing and through online communication tools
- Commercial awareness
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more