Who we are?
We are an ed-tech company that offers programs in career critical competencies such as Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing and more. Our programs are taken by thousands of professionals every year who build competencies in these emerging areas to secure and grow their careers.
We are on a mission to make professionals proficient and future ready. At Great Learning, our programs always focus on the next frontier of growth in industry and currently straddle across Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing and more!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete ownership content assets - blogs, youtube & owned channels from strategizing on the types of content to disseminating content through paid/organic means to relevant audiences.
- Work with program and content creation teams to develop an editorial calendar based on category trends, audience personas and execute on the same as per timelines.
- Manage the consumer journey across different assets in conjunction with the product team to drive traffic to our website/landing pages to achieve business objectives.
- Development of editorial governance to ensure consistency of content in terms of visual styles, tone of voice etc.
- Measure quality of content, channel performance, reception of content , publish reports around the same and fine tune content marketing strategy regularly on the basis of insights gleaned through data
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 5-6 years related experience in Content Marketing with expertise in creating and managing video content for YouTube.
- Proven success in the same role in a similar category.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to both manage AND execute programs
Benefits & Perks: