Storytelling is an art. And so is finding the right storyteller. At FORECAST, we are looking for that elusive storyteller who can wield the pen and put on the thinking caps simultaneously, while leading a team and handling a plethora of brands and briefs. Phew. Sounds like you?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use the power of language, tone of voice, and communication skills to deliver high-quality and engaging copy that is aligned with the brand identity.
- Work closely with Design, Client Servicing and Media teams to create compelling marketing communication.
- Come up with creative ideas and communication concepts for Mailers, Print Ads, Email Drafts, Social Media, Landing Pages, Banners, Blogs, and so on.
- Review & edit creative material for grammar, accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency and coherence, while ensuring its accuracy and appropriateness.
- Possess working knowledge in Brand Management, Digital Marketing and Business Strategy.
- Impeccable grammar, effective proofreading skills, clear, coherent and concise writing skills
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a Content Writer/Copywriter.
- Post Graduate Degree in Mass Media / English Literature / Advertising or Journalism.
- Experience with Media/ Advertising agencies.
Benefits & Perks: