IMCS is looking for a creative Graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Ability to envision and implement content with a right balance of text & visuals
- Ability to design eye-catching marketing/ promotional banners
- Ability to develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Ability to translate business requirements into designs
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce the final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe XD
- Adobe after effects
- 2D & 3D animation
- Video Editing
- 2D or 3D Video creating
request you to kindly revert to this email if you find the JD suitable to your profile
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more