Vuclip, a PCCW media company, is a leading premium video-on-demand service for emerging markets with 9 million subscribers per quarter across nine countries. Through strategic partnerships with over 270 top studios around the world, Vuclip brings blockbuster Hollywood and Regional movies, TV shows and Music videos in more than 34 different languages to its subscribers. Vuclips Dynamic Adaptive Transcoding provides unbuffered viewing experience to consumers across all mobile devices and on any network. Vuclip also runs its own OTT service under the brand VIU with apps on both Play and iOS stores.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and execute the social media and content strategy for Viu India to maximise the reach of content, promotions and engagement with the primary objective of funnelling onto Viu owned platforms
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns around our original and acquired content
- Liaise with and manage the Social Media agency to create, curate, and manage all published content and content marketing campaigns in alignment with companys overall marketing campaign plan and channels
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary
- Conceptualize campaigns and ideas for emerging platforms like Tik Tok, Helo, etc.
- Engage with allied social media for funnelling and brand creation IMDB, Quora, LinkedIn, Influencers, etc.
- Oversee the response management across all social channels and inform respective teams for resolution as and when required
- Maintain social listening dashboards and incorporate insights into the editorial strategy and campaign conceptualization
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Skills and Competencies Graduate in communication. An MBA degree from a reputed university will be preferred
- 2-5 years of experience only in social marketing
- Working with MCN or OTT platform is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Telugu market is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative intuition and demonstrated creative success at scale
- Strong data bend of mind and ability to dissect user data for actionable insights
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more