Starkey Hearing Technologies is much more than the hearing aids we produce. We are in the business of connecting people and changing lives. We believe being able to hear the world and the people around us is as essential to the human experience as breathing.
As a world leader in manufacturing and delivering advanced hearing solutions, our goal is to bring people together and make lives richer by empowering individuals to reach their full potential in life.
In 1967, William F. Austin founded our company with the simple premise, “Alone we can’t do much. Together, we can change the world.” We live that vision every day. We are a proud supporter of Starkey Hearing Foundation, which helps people in need around the world receive the gift of hearing. To date, Starkey Hearing Foundation has provided more than 1 million hearing health care services to people in need worldwide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and measure Lead generation strategy and plans across all digital platforms (website, SEO/SEM, social media, display, email campaigns, Native Campaign etc)
- Track and optimize conversion rates to deliver on said targets & objectives
- Develop and optimize SEM campaigns across multiple search engines and manage budgets and bidding of CPC keywords.
- Develop effective targeting strategy across all channels for Lead generation.
- Develop dashboard to analyse KPIs, create end-to-end reporting and measure ROI.
- Manage and track budget for all digital marketing activities.
- Assess and analyse competitive activity.
- Manage the strategy and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Digital Marketer
- Prior experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics required
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certification strongly preferred
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Ability to manage digital activation plans
- Ability to assess ROI and quantify overall impact of a campaign
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal and listening skills
Benefits & Perks: