Job Description Sr. Executive Digital Marketing
Experience 5-7 years
Location Gurgaon. Must have experience in IT/Software company
We are looking for a digital marketer who engages prospects, clients, employment candidates, and industry partners using social media, SEM, and SEO to generate measurable improvements inbound lead flow for the sales organization. This candidate will work as part of the marketing team to support the digital marketing plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own the ideation, planning, execution, and measurement of digital marketing campaigns that involve social media, email, SEM, SEO, and content marketing assets.
- Create and execute campaigns that support employee recruitment, drive event attendance, increase lead flow, and deepen brand penetration.
- Audit and baseline the performance of social media, SEM, and SEO efforts on a periodic basis, while identifying opportunities to improve the performance of each channel.
- Develop and maintain KPIs for social media, SEM, and SEO that are communicated within periodic performance reports.
- Identify and continually curate keywords based on competitors, market conditions, and the target audience for the GSPANN website.
- Work with the marketing content team to identify, prioritize, and use keywords within content assets that improve website traffic and conversion rates for target audiences.
- Daily use of Googles suite of analytics, SEM, and SEO related tools, particularly the ongoing employment of Google Tag Manager (GTM) to maintain instrumentation and track element-level activities on the GSPANN website.
- Define, create, and publish weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the health and performance of SEO for the GSPANN website, and the performance of social media and SEM in terms of predefined KPIs.
- Define, communicate, and validate remediation of GSPANN website issues that impact SEO performance and lead generation.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a digital marketer with experience within an IT services or e-commerce software company.
- Best-practice experience with and understanding of Coschedule, Jira, Confluence, ActiveCampaign, SproutSocial, eClincher, Google Analytics, Google Web Master Tools, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Search Console, SEMRush, Raven, Contentstack, Prismic, HotJar, and equivalent platforms.
- Best-practice experience with and understanding of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Highly analytical and organized, the candidate can communicate via numbers, written reports, and presentations to both peers and leadership.
- Certifications in Google and related tools are plus.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills with flawless spelling and grammar, along with experience targeting content for the U.S. audience.
Benefits & Perks: