Our client has been involved in the Real Estate for developing commercial and residential buildings including trading in Real Estate since more than 30 years in the City of Kolkata. The Group has completed number of Projects in and around City of Kolkata and given number of new experience in the field of construction.
They have been a pioneer in the sector with the team including complete expertise, from architecture to civil engineering and comprehensive construction equipment. It has led to a host of landmarks that define the Kolkata of today and sets the context for its tomorrow. This Group now endeavors to over-reach its landmarks and redefine skylines, across Kolkata and other geographic.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organizations website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote companys product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
List of key skills needed to be a digital marketing specialist:
- Knowing the basics of marketing
- Knowing how to plan and having the ability to manage time
- Having creative and good presentation skills
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Understand the key measurement tools available
- Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively
- Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
- Candidates should have 5 yrs. Experience in digital Marketing ( Paid mktg. non paid, SEO, Linkedin, Social Media Marketing)
- Candidates from the Real Estate industry and /or Construction /Infrastructure etc. would be preferable.
- Candidate should be very good in communication
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more