Global Vision Immigration (GVI) is one of the leading immigration companies headquartered in Canada engaged in the business of Overseas Education and Immigration Services for Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Hong Kong, UK, Denmark, Cyprus. We are an authorized immigration company incorporated under the Federal Laws of Canada. GVI team comprises of highly trained professionals who are experts in providing quality services relating to overseas education and immigration and settlement in various countries. The GVI was formed with the sole purpose of helping people to achieve their dreams for foreign education and settlement abroad through a hassle-free pathway. GVI is the one-stop solution provider for the aspirant clients who want to either study, work, settle abroad or relocate to another country for a better life and better future of their children. Starting from the free assessment till getting the visa, we at GVI handle everything for a smooth transition. GVI works through its own network of independent associates and legal representatives of various countries to protect the interest of each client of GVI.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Promoting a company website to increase the number of inbound links from other sites, which has a big impact on search engine rankings.
- Need to generate data on daily basis and show progress.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Post content on Facebook; Instagram; Twitter and keep pages up to date.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing website traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted.
- Research and identify URL architecture, page errors, content and navigational issues, and other factors that impact the technical performance of a website.
- Work heavily with SEO tools, especially Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools, MOZ and Deep Crawl, SEM Rush etc.
- Work on the ON page levels and make the keywords and revenue perform for Clients websites.
- Doing on page/off page site optimization.
- Must have knowledge of PPC Management, ON Page SEO Works as well as Content writing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in e-commerce or other online/digital marketing.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics platform.
- Able to manage multiple projects and complete within plan timelines.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Graphic Designing and/or WordPress knowledge would be given priority.
Benefits & Perks: