We are looking for an ambitious and proven Senior Digital Marketing Executive with 3 yrs of experience & in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms.
Responsible for generating quality traffic for our website (The US-based website and need the traffic also from the USA)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, local SEO, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying the target audience and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends of Google and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Video marketing
- Content writing
- Planning, executing, measuring and optimizing marketing campaigns across Social
- Media, SEM, Facebook Ads, and SEO
- Define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership, and traffic for the site.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Good understanding of social media strategies.
- The aggressive learning curve on new digital marketing techniques and mobile marketing.
- Proficient with Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strategic Link Building, Forum Participation.
- Perform Directory and Blog Submissions.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Education: Degree or PG
- Extra benefits: Digital Marketing Certification, and Content Writing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands on experience in creating marketing campaigns for PPC campaigns, SEO, SMO, SEM, SMM, Google Ad words, E-mail Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook, LinkedIn Advertisements and Content writing.
- Relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/ Webmaster)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, Pixel Marketing and LinkedIn Ad campaigns.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more