OmniMD™ is a developer of HIPAA compliant Internet-based enterprise clinical solutions, designed to fully automate the work-flow of contemporary healthcare organizations. The company is a division of Integrated Systems Management, Inc. (ISM). With its comprehensive product modules, the OmniMD™ suite effectively automates all the processes within a practice. Acting as a single gateway it integrates the complete staff across all processes – the pharmacy, billing systems, transcription services, laboratory and the insurance company combination of product and services. www.omnimd.com
We need a candidate on marketing and communications side and strong on areas like Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Communications, Website Project Management etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Market research and data extraction
- Writing reports, analysing, translating and presenting marketing reports
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more