Agilis ( An XL Group company) is an award winning, ISO 9001 : 2015 certified, leading provider of Global Business Process Outsourcing, Technology and Human Capital services having offices in USA and India.
Agilis is a customer- centric , delivery oriented organization that partners with its customers to create immense business value through most effective Technology & Human Capital resources.
Founded by IIM – MDI alumni and managed by professionals with comprehensive global experience in both ‘ strategy ‘ and ‘hands – on execution’.
We are successfully providing services to various SME’s and Fortune 500 companies like Hewlett Packard , IBM, Convergys, Cognizant, Mphasis, AMEX, Dell, Amazon etc to name a few
Over years, we have successfully helped companies all over North America,UK and Europe with their strategic and critical needs. We provide our clients with highly reliable, secure and scalable business solutions as per their needs. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we constantly strive to achieve this by providing the best solutions on time and every time.
Our work culture while working with Agilis, we give freedom to our employees where they experiment and enhance their skill set, to offer better value to each client that they work for. We give our employees ample opportunity to grow. For more details please go through our company website: https://www.agilisglobal.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- Development of Strategies build for SEO On Page & Off page optimization.
- Improve Search Engine Rank through organic SEO and allied online marketing activities
- Monitor & Evaluate search results and measure the performance across major search engines.
- Must possess link building, Directory Submission, Blog Commenting, Social Bookmarking.
- Generation of XML sitemap creation for the website
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities
- Evaluate performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess goals (ROI and KPIs)
- End to End Management and development of PPC programs.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of social media strategy
- Excellent Knowledge of Social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Plus and Twitter for designing Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Solid understanding of performance marketing , conversion , and online customer acquisition
- Excellent Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms. Up - to - date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in using Google webmaster & GA tool.
- Experience in working with Keyword analysis.
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more