Fuel4Media Technologies is looking for Sr. Content writer to write the content for website and SEO oriented content for International clients as articles, blog, social Media etc targeting SME, Brand and startup companies. This profile offers an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading and fast growing, Digital Marketing, Mobile and Web application development company. If You want to grow your career and earn a handsome amount, Do apply and join our growing Content writing team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidates will be working for some of the top national and international brands, learning about their business models and co-creating high-quality write-ups for their content marketing requirements.
- Research, In-depth analysis, write and edit original SEO ready content and a story telling kind of sales content for company websites, articles, Blogs, Press Release, Online communication, Mobile apps and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, social Media and more.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Candidate will be expected to work both autonomously with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative.
- Work particular content to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content.
- All content will need to be written based on provided guidelines and requirements and must pass all copyright and quality checks.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A graduate with a excellent command over written and oral communication in English language.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Experience and expertise to write the content for Ezine Articles and Linkedin will be preferred.
- A good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Social Media and Mobile apps.
- Passionate about online shopping, e-commerce, Social Media & mobile apps.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more