Sphinx Solutions Pvt Ltd
Back in 2010, we started our journey competing with the demanding marketplace. Today, we’re one of the leading IT service providers; building the best software products on the global market powered by the latest technologies, and turning a profit.
Based in Pune, India, we are a trusted and skilled team of 80+ developers, UI/UX designers, project managers, marketing and technology consultant. Our portfolio consists of more than 500+ solutions, including Android & iOS apps, custom websites are helping global companies to grow their business.
Committed to continuous improvement and closing the capability gap, we have been appraised at level-3 of the CMMI. Our culture is driven by the core values that push us to act with integrity and conduct business with honesty. We respect our values and our values SHAPE our DNA.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English, Create, Review and edit articles and landing pages for grammar quality and proof-read content according to user standards. You would also be responsible for writing key pieces
- Excellent creative writing capabilities (Please share your past work / blog link). Being a blogger is a huge plus!
- Manage & recruit a team of content writers responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals
- Interviewing C level executives and creating a great piece of content with that.
- Designing surveys and Buying guides
- Work closely with the SEO teams to research and produce keyword rich SEO content for websites
- Plan, drive and execute a content strategy that is aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the entire content team is on board
- Understand meta-tags, page description, keywords. Social media sharing features-titles, descriptions and images
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels (newsletters, articles & blogs, email campaigns, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, branding events, corporate collaterals, whitepapers, etc
- Project management for short- and long-term projects like site content audits, content migration, and new technology testing etc
- Periodic reporting: highlighting the happenings, progress, comparisons and measurement numbers
- Develop specific project plans/requirements briefs to execute against the marketing plan (inclusive of overall scope, costs, time, resource allocation) and communicate project goals/expectations to appropriate stakeholders and help to maintain production schedules
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the buyers journey.
- Demonstrate consistency and clarity in showcasing brand voice across every touch point. Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Who can drive content development, write excellent copies (e.g. landing pages, blog posts, emails, buying guides, In depth articles etc.), and juggle a variety of projects across its products: both in the B2B/B2C space.
- The candidate should have prior experience with the end-to-end content development process, including working with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Development, Social, PR) to develop best-in-class marketing content.
- Ideal candidate should be able to effectively repurpose and repackage content to engage users across various channels. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, is hungry to take on new professional challenges and understands the value and importance of developing best-in-class marketing content.
- Impeccable grammar and punctuations are a must.
- Knowledge of technology, SaaS and experience in creating content for the web is a huge plus.
- 5-7 years of experience as a respected leader in multi channel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.).
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
Benefits & Perks: