Bravvura is more than an agency; were a partner for emerging and daring brands. We stand for meaningful, long-lasting connections between our clients and their customers through tailor-made strategies incorporating a custom-blend of creative and technology.
We work beyond borders and bring influences from different countries, industries and backgrounds to deliver diverse and innovative work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development of App's for E-comm Projects and Integration of payment gateways.
- Social Networking connectivity and Opportunity to Work on Live Projects.
- Acting as Senior Android developer. Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other.
- Working closely with another mobile app developer / partners and leading the other platform development. Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Working directly with developers, partners, vendors and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products. Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects. Creating and maintain a robust framework to support the applications .
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features .
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort and optimizing performance for the apps.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies and explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Attend industry events/ conference both attending and presenting.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience of 3+ Years on Android APP Development.
- Excellent command over Android SDK, JAVA, XML & JSON Web Services, and its relevant frameworks.
- Android Studio, Gradle, GIT for Android development environment.
- Gson and Volley library, Google Maps.
- Understanding of Activity lifecycle , How views are drawn in Android, IPC mechanism in Android.
- Content Provider understanding, Different types of services (normal service, bound service, IntentService and AIDL Service).
- Difference between AsyncTask and IntentService, Launch modes available.
- Handler, LooperSolissd grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
- Experience in Mobile application development and understanding of Mobile best practices for application development.
- Strong design and programming skills in Java and Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
- Ability to utilize native APIs to enable maps, in-app SMS and email features and ability to develop applications that controls handset resources.
- At least 1 published application on the Play Store available for immediate download and review by our team. Please provide names of all your apps that you've worked with a brief description of your contribution (if not individually developed).
- Strong experience in building and publishing commercial iPhone and/or iPad applications.
- Solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, race conditions and deadlocks.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Benefits & Perks: