Kopykitab is “India’s 1st digital Library” dedicated to making education affordable & accessible. We have the largest collection of eBooks & branded digital content in Higher Education, School (K12), Professional & Competitive Exams. We have a strong foundation of leading publishers & tutorials as content partners. We want to bridge the gap between content providers & students using our technology platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A minimum of 2-3 yr experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more