We are looking for a passionate, experienced and talented PPC campaign specialist who has success with paid search campaigns using Google Ads. As a campaign manager, you should have solid experience in SEM with a customer service approach. You will be responsible for improving our existing paid acquisition initiatives and introducing new, relevant, successful paid marketing channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, deliver, setup, manage, and optimize campaigns on Google and Bing.
- Keywords analysis, keyword research, reporting and account audit.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating and reconciling discrepancies.
- Running the campaigns for lead generation to make sure at low-cost high quantity leads are generated.
- Should have experience with the e-commerce Industry, candidates with education or lifelong learning companies will be preferred.
- Should have experience in working with a budget of more than 4-5 cr annually.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in handling search engine marketing campaigns and also Remarketing Campaigns for search (Preferably Google and Bing).
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more