Launched in 2007, Meru pioneered the concept of technology driven mobility industry in India with a national presence across all key metros, official partner for all private airports, diversified business that includes app based on-demand services, employee transportation, car rental services and outstation business covering over 100 cities
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to be based out of our Mumbai office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To drive digital marketing initiatives for B2B demand / lead generation for Meru and its group brands and manage brand image across all platforms.
- To develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including social media.
- Internet Marketing Specialist, would be responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing a company's product online, utilizing such techniques in the field as social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization for web & app, among others.
- Strong skills in online marketing, branding, social media marketing and copy-writing are desirable. Hands on digital experience of 3+ yrs years in modern e-commerce industry. Startup environment preferred. Creativity, Visualization, Analytical Skills with Consumer Focus. Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Passion for brand building and creativity are must require for this role. Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results is a strong requirement.
- Support monthly targets for lead generation for B2B business, demand generation for B2C and B2B2C business
- Develop digital marketing plans to increase traffic and engagement with new, prospective customers, building a best customer program that enables consumers to become passionate brand advocates, while also driving cross-category purchases.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years
- Budget : Best in the Industry
- Stay Home! Stay Safe! Stay Blessed!
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more