Contify is an award winning Market Intelligence platform. It provides businesses with real time Intelligence on Competitors, Key Accounts, Prospects, and Industries from News, Corporate websites, and the social web including Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete responsibility of top-of-the-funnel marketing.
- Work closely with the leadership and sales teams to develop strategies and tactics to clearly communicate the benefits of Contify MI platform. and drive qualified traffic to our front door based on data-driven insights.
- Deploy successful, metric-driven marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution.
- Manage participation in the marketing events and communications including partner coordination, outreach/promotion, registration, program content, logistics, lead collection and follow-ups.
- SEO: Help execute our organic search strategy to rank for a host of relevant key-terms through a combination of white hat on-page and off-page SEO tactics. This will require an in-depth knowledge of the SEO lifecycle including keyword research & SEO opportunity analysis, content strategy, link-building, the use of analytics tools to track rank and user engagement metrics.
- SEM: Research and implement PPC campaigns through Adwords, re-targeting, and social media marketing.
- Track and optimize conversion rates across marketing channels. Perform data deep dives to understand opportunities to improve KPI performance. Summarize findings and develop appropriate actions plans.
- Reporting to: Senior Manager - Marketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the Job description above
Benefits & Perks: