DG7 Solutions is an analytics-focused, research-based consulting partner for medium and large organizations offering end-to-end Digital Marketing Solutions.
We help companies in meeting the dynamic challenges inherent in the online space by analysing their product and service portfolio and systematically developing an online strategy for achieving the desired business objectives.
We have core expertise in the B2B sector. We cover all technology, online channels, and media as part of our strategy and operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervise, lead and guide the Account Managers and Social Media Executives in managing clients accounts utilizing various social media platforms, understanding clients requirements and preparing effective Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage multiple social media accounts for assigned clients on different social media platforms including but not limited to: (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) and handle clients online and offline presence on social media, as requested.
- Ensure the alignment of the designed advertising ideas with the clients requirements, set budget and business objectives.
- Administer updating client information, as well as accounts content including: posts, interviews, articles and newsletters on various social media platforms to ensure performing the same on a regular basis and meet clients expectations.
- Provide guidance to the Social Media Management Team pertaining to communicating and engaging with fans and followers in order to ensure providing prompt responses and updates.
- Ensure proper collaboration with the Creative Team internally as well as with clients to develop new materials that will be posted on social media accounts.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in technology and social media, including researching and evaluating a variety of online social media tools / Platforms.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned.
- Lead, Manage and Hold the Members of the Social Media team Accountable (LMA)
- Ensure that the team delivers quality services as agreed with the client as measured/ guided by Service Level Agreements, KPIs, deadlines and CSAT/NPS.
- Oversee recruitment and development of the team members (Right People) and ensure that team members are assigned to projects that match their skill sets, personalities, and experience (Right Seat).
- Ensure that all teams are at the forefront of advances in their social media skills
- Ambassador between Management, Operations team, and support departments
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 2 years leading teams: Experience in goal-setting with a history of achieving set goals through his/her team
- Experience in coaching and mentoring young adults successfully
- Experience in conflict management & resolution
- Highly skilled in social media
- Familiarity with the other specializations i.e. Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Marketing and
- Digital Inbound Marketing
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Very good decision-making skills
- Highly organized
- Can work independently and manage own work
- Fast learner
- Can handle pressure while remaining calm and composed
- Very good interpersonal and team skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more