Navia Markets Limited is a financial services company established in the year 1983. It is widely known by its online brand Tradeplus and one of the fastest growing discount broker in India. Transparency, Technology and Timely service are our guiding principles. We understand that people do business with people they trust and understand. We build trust among the customers by empowering our employees. We enrich the employees to work efficiently and smartly. Our company has received NSDL Star Performance Award for the years 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018. Head office Chennai.
Work from Anywhere PAN INDIA.
Work Remotely. Collaborate Virtually. Improve Flexibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Primarily focus on improving social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Reddit, Quora, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Develop and execute social media marketing plans, including meetups, contests and awareness campaigns
- Develop marketing strategies to improve awareness, engagement, new customer acquisition and support client retention
- Work with brands/clients to explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners and work with affiliate partners
- Establishing a strategic business partnership with leading YouTube channels, Instagram pages, reviewers, and any social media platforms to attract the target audience and maximize the brand presence.
- The candidate should be able to plan and execute paid campaigns for social media
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation through various social media channels
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- People Management skills
- Being Up to date with the latest trends in the market
- Ability to make sound business calls
- Qualification: Any Graduation, MBA Marketing, or any relevant experience.
- Eligibility: Good understanding of social media platforms
- Salary: As per industry standards (based on candidates experience and skill level)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more