The ideal candidate will be able to use data and research on purchasing habits, competitors, pricing, customer behavior, and historical trends to assess strategies and best practices for our brand. An experience in the Education Industry would be a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advise, implement and execute day to day strategy for each social media platform: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Support SEO initiatives by executing on the annual SEO plan, including both content and technical projects.
- Coordinate, track progress and monitor quality of website pages, landing pages and digital promotion elements.
- Develop content calendar leveraging brand content in text, image, and video format. This will align to the company calendar, social first campaigns, cultural moments, marketing in the moment, and beyond engaging our followers and creating buzz.
- Create an optimal schedule for posting, considering both customer engagement metrics as well as web traffic.
- Collaborate with our graphic designer to ensure the timely production of all social creative assets and key campaigns.
- Ensure maximum effectiveness by staying up-to-date with any changes on all social platforms.
- Become knowledge on social and earned media reporting tools.
- Measure success by providing monthly reporting on all key metrics, including but not limited to acquisition, engagement and brand sentiment.
- Closely monitor all competitors and include competitive analysis in monthly reporting.
- Monitoring of social media channels may be needed to coordinate with after hours agency.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly motivated and independent.
- Must be able to demonstrate interest and knowledge of education industry, design, gaming and art.
- Good with numbers and making sense of them.
- Good communication skills in order to process information well and convey what is most important.
- Ability to work independently and in groups to offer solutions to digital presence.
- Resourceful with a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to proactively prioritize business needs and effectively manage resources.
- Familiar with marketing channels and online marketing strategies.
- Familiar with Social Media publishing tools.
- Ability to grasp digital technology trends and act on them proactively.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Degree or Diploma in Digital/Social Media Marketing.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related field.
- Experience with CMS platforms is a plus.
- Experience with web analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Good oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Knowledge of French is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more