You are Seeing TheCurrentOpening’sPage Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist will implement clients social media marketing including increasing brand awareness; developing content, promotion, engagement and conversation strategies; seeking out and nurturing customer relationships; generating inbound traffic; and cultivating leads and sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as social media account executive for multiple clients, across social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google )
- Work cross-functionally with Content Marketing Team, SEO Team, and Bloggers to develop & implement content unique to each brand and their social media objectives
- Engage with audience through social media marketing channels to achieve positive interactions and recommendations
- Manage brand reputations and respond, as appropriate, to company comments.
- Research questions and communicate with the brand communities
- Positively handle customer services questions and complaints on social media channels
- Develop and run creative social media contests
- Analyze and create monthly reports on traffic, social media insights, and web referrals
- Follow the latest social marketing developments such as algorithm changes and future trends
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent social marketing conversation skills with a strong history of active participation on behalf of a consumer brand
- Ability to evaluate social campaign metrics with a particular focus on social KPIs
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively
- Ability to work fast and communicate with hundreds of users on social media.
- Experience using social management and analytics software
- 2-4 years of successfully managing online communities; B2B experience a plus
- Good language, writing and communication skills.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and a good command of MS Office.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more