We are looking for a creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Strategise, execute and manage the success of every social media campaign across Travelxp brands.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Agorapulse
- Have knowledge of designer tools such as Canva
- Work with designers, post-production teams to ensure social media content is informative, appealing and engaging.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Knowledge on audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs, including RoI, CPM and Paid Social media campaigns.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more