We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement a Social Media strategy to align with business goals
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
Required Knowledge & Skills:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google , Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter.
- Ability to blog about social media on Thrillophilia website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing, and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more