We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to help strengthen our brands & accounts Social presence. He/She will implement online marketing strategies through Social media accounts in an effort to build a unique Social personality for our brands/accounts. The desired candidate must have knowledge of Social Listening & Reporting. A team player who has a holistic approach & can align him/herself to the Brands & Agencys vision.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for maintaining the brand voice and actively engaging with audiences across multiple social channels. The qualified candidate will have expert knowledge in social media and skills in public relations and customer service as well as the ability to discover trending topics, community needs and interests of target audiences across social media. The Social Media Specialist will engage, spark discussions, surprise and delight customers across social channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage social media accounts (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, Wiki, Twitter etc).
- Monitor conversations across social media and address important mentions and comments in real-time.
- Respond to incoming messages and reviews.
- Address online customer queries.
- Discover trending topics, account needs, and interests of target audience across social media. Engage, spark discussions, and surprise and delight customers across social channels.
- Social listening to provide the team with insights and recommendations.
- Generate insight into account performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Implement engaging copy & content.
- Develop optimal posting schedules.
- Monitor web traffic & category trends.
- Pick up recent news, trends and popular formats for Social content.
- Familiarity with social media and online engagement tools.
- Seek out influence and actively engaged consumers to inspire and motivate them to share information about our brand.
- Ability to execute brand voice guidelines in social content.
- Understanding of the basic mechanisms of paid media in social channels.
- Motivated, energetic self-starter with strong problem-solving skills In-depth familiarity with major and emerging social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Monitor effective benchmarks and KPIs for measuring the impact of social media, content marketing and inbound marketing campaigns to analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting and provide data analysis for clients/accounts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency across social media platforms.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills.
- Flair to learn upcoming digital and Social behaviours.
- Willingness to evolve along the changing Social landscape.
- Genuine love everything Advertising/Marketing.
- Approximately 3 years experience in a leadership role within a client services environment.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a team.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Exceptional communication, time and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Experience in a supervisory or management capacity.
- High values in teamwork, client service and professionalism.
- Strong work ethic, diligent, committed and able to juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment and produce work that demonstrates attention to detail.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more