We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven professional to join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinate social media messaging with advertising departments.
- Audits and analyses social media presence, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Execution of all Social Media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc)
- Analyses Social Media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Well aware about social media norms and working knowledge about graphic designing
- Perform research on current benchmark trends on social media and audience preferences
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily(e.g.original text, photos, videos and news
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Coordinate with social media influencers
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more