Looking For Candidates Currently Residing In BANGALORE.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will set the tone of the brand's identity on social media and will run regular campaigns (organic + paid) that will lead to engagement and growth in followers.
- Collaborate with writers and video content producers to create a monthly social calendar and successfully execute it.
- You will also be responsible for writing catchy copy + content, creating quick creatives/graphics, and shoot impromptu videos, scheduling and posting daily across all platforms including company updates, blog content, and more.
- You will also keep track of performance via metrics and work towards month-on-month growth goals. You should love to grow the brand with proven success in scaling social media presence.
- You will use user behavior insights to make strategic recommendations for growth and engagement to move the brand forward.
- You will proactively brainstorm creative marketing ideas and find out ways to capitalize on untapped channels.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1-2 years of experience as a social media manager for major brands, well known in the social space, with a proven ability to develop and deliver on social media strategy.
- A team player who can work in tandem with content writers and video content creators to present and grow our brand in the best possible way.
- You should be a dynamic, self-starter, and always ready to hustle.
- You should have a good understanding of how the internet works vis-a-vis different social platforms.
- Should have some amount of creative writing experience in creating content for social media.
We, At Revvster Flow With The Vibe. If You Have The Right Vibe And You Believe In Fairness And Freedom (Off Course Along With Everything Mentioned Above), You Are On!
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more