Razial Media is a digital content & marketing agency that helps social enterprises & non-profits accelerate their impact. We use the strength of analytics, and the art of storytelling to build communities that help enterprises achieve their greater good.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a young Social Media Coordinator, you will need to :
- Manage day-to-day operations of our clients' social media handles.
- Grow Key Performance Indicators like reach, engagement for our partners
- Be a storyteller who can conceptualize ideas and digital content
- Work with our video team to communicate the impact our partner organizations/companies are driving
Required Knowledge & Skills:
You will fit in perfectly if :
- You like to create things.
- You are good at communicating your ideas.
- You consume a lot of content on the internet.
- You are willing to make mistakes and are passionate about social issues.
- You have a good sense of design. Working knowledge of tools like Canva, Photoshop or Illustrator is a major plus.
What can you expect at Razial ?
- A steep learning curve that comes from working in a small team that punches above its weight.
- A sense of fulfillment by using your skill sets to help businesses & organizations that are driving positive change.
- A work culture that encourages mistakes.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more