LexStart is a platform that provides legal and compliance services exclusively to start ups. LexStart is the brainchild of a VC and a seasoned lawyer, who amongst them have advised enough start-ups and done enough investment transactions to know where exactly the pain points and pitfalls are. We have been there done that! We believe that every start up is unique and hence needs customized solutions. LexStart lawyers are here to bounce of ideas and concerns and be founder’s sounding board. LexStart team with over a decade of corporate commercial law experience with special emphasis on transactions. LexStart regularly advises startups and investors on legal issues ranging from starting up to operating a business in India, negotiating fundraising transactions, commercial contracts and ESOP structuring and implementation. LexStart and It’s Team is closely associated with Acumen Fund, CIIE, 91Springboard, Ideas that Scale & Sangam Ventures amongst others.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and ideate on social media to Increase visibility, membership and traffic across Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and other social media platforms.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the use of social media. Monitoring & Managing Conversations on Digital Platform Contest/Campaign Planning & Management.
- Strategy Development - Developing and implementing plans to achieve communication objectives and goals for internal & external customers.
- Content Writing - Sole responsibility of creating content for Newsletters, Blogs and articles for promotional campaigns, press releases, events and campaign assets including booth displays, adverts, presentations, e-mailers, brochures, flyers and other digital assets ( social media )
- Liaise closely with Subject Matter Experts / Leaders to develop thought leadership assets like articles, blogs, talking presentations and info graphics as a part of pre /post event and digital campaigns.
- Employer Brand Custodians - Developing and projecting the employer's value proposition through internal branding, driving the organizational culture through communication. Ensuring the company brand is represented in the pre-defined manner across all mediums of communication.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please Refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more