In our digital world, social media is usually the first touch point for any brand. A social media specialist is, therefore, the gatekeeper of the brand. We- re looking for someone who understands and appreciates this fact, and is willing to be our Gandalf. If you can spot a bad post/creative/idea from a mile away and say to it, – Thou shall not cross-, then we can begin to love you. Needless to say, you will have a big role to play in helping us create and establish a distinct brand identity. You will own our LinedIn and Twitter channels, work with the community team to brainstorm new ideas for our Instagram, and help us in finding new channels and new ways to grow our brand.
What do you need to land this job ?
A quirky bent of mind, and a bucket-load of fun ideas. A nose for sniffing out stories, the urge to create differentiation through your talent, and a willingness to work across teams to find product and brand USPs that can hook our audience. Being a non-a- hole will be a major plus, and helpful, since you- d need to talk to multiple stakeholders across teams at all times.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We'll keep it short and sweet.
- Understand how social media can help bridge the gap between brand and end-user
- Understand the HackerEarth product suite and become the in-house champion for advocating its benefits via social media channels.
- Help the customer-facing teams with their social media promotions
- Own the SM charter from ideation to execution
- Ideate with the content team and help with strategies for blog promotion and traffic generation
- Identify new channels to grow HackerEarth's brand positioning and grow our follower base
Required Knowledge & Skills:
To Be Successful In This Role, You Must Have :
- Experience handling social media for at least 3-4 years. B2B experience will be helpful, but skills trump experience 🙂
- The ability to take complete responsibility and ownership and work autonomously
- An ability to multitask, and a respect for deadlines
- Excellent collaboration skills so you can work easily with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Unmatched enthusiasm to keep up with the rest of our team
- Outstanding communication skills and creativity
- Experience with writing running brand campaigns and follower campaigns across various platforms, an understanding of tools (scheduling, analytics) and the desire to experiment with more
If you're looking for an outstanding opportunity that you can really make your own, we would love to hear from you. In return, you can look forward to being part of one of the coolest and fastest growing brands in the country offering outstanding professional growth and a healthy work culture.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more