Grownmind Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. is an online education company operating in Australia, UK, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia, China and Singapore markets. Grownmind Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 2012 to render online tutoring and educational services. We are eyeing to be the leader in this industry in next couple of years with our strong vision and talented members associated with Grownmind.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads through social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Identifying and developing relationships to expand community and influencer outreach.
- Create graphical images using software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw or other Online available graphics software.
- We are looking for an analytical and perceptive Social Media Marketing professional, fluent in English and a skilled communicator.
- Expand company's social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Understand how content works on social web
- Collect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Creating Event campaigns and promotions are a must.
- Will also be responsible for building and executing social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Analysing and providing feedback on campaign performance against key performance indicators using
- Google Analytics and other social media tools. Accurately recording and reporting on marketing spend against the forecasted budget.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing platforms (Social media + Other online platforms)
- Strong practical knowledge of social media tools and google analytics
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience working with cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be able to manage reports (Customer acquisition + Lead generation + Customer behaviour etc) in excellent fashion with deep details
- Should be able to make plans, develop and implement a wide range of effective marketing communications campaigns.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more