We are looking for a “Social Media Specialist” with the following skills
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Goregaon (West)
Notice Period: 15 days / 30 days
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the client requirements and goals
- Come up with creative, thoughtful & engaging content ideas. Publishing content & interacting with users
- Daily coordination with content writer
- Understanding of design for creating visual content with the help of designers
- Managing & optimizing social media ad campaigns (Facebook, Instagram)
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to act.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of client's social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Participate in social groups & communities for leads & content promotion
- Creating reports, should know google analytics, Facebook analytics & other social media analytics tools
- Create editorial calendars and schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (SEO, PPC, Ad Words, Designing & Development etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have 3+ Years of experience in Social Media preferably from a digital media agency background.
- Good understanding of digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
- Basic knowledge in CMS like WordPress and Magento will be an added advantage.
We also request you to provide the below details:
- Present CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more