Gone are the days when people only knew your blog or website with the coming in or over-exposure on social media. In today’s tech-savvy world our Social Media team ensure strong web presence of the company and help to bring quality contents over quantity.
Xapads is looking for a tech-savvy candidate who has a proven track record of delivering results in highly competitive environments and has an in depth understanding of the digital ecosystem, new trends, and avenues of business. The role will involve analyzing of campaigns, providing SMO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on popular social media advertising platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn in particular (Paid LinkedIn marketing solutions is preferred.)
- Work on the strategy for brands with the sales team to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Device and execute end-to-end marketing strategy for the brand.
- Ideating on new and innovative formats for brands across social media, video, articles etc.
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, HubSpot etc).
- Responsible for cross promotional strategy and reaching out to the influencers and blogger to discuss new business synergie
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 6 years of minimum experience in social media /Brand marketing.
- Experience with knowledge of short form video platforms
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations.
- Educational Qualification B.Tech/BE.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more