Ferns N Petals having pioneered the concept of flowers and gifts in the country, today has become a driver of marketplace innovation and a contributor in local economies. The journey of FNP, much like the flowers which are at the very heart of its business, has been an organic one. Started with a single store in 1994 in Delhi, by the enterprising Mr. Vikaas Gutgutia, the brand has established a new edge to the flower gifting culture in the country. With his determined efforts and desire to create an extraordinary brand, FNP has grown with the core emphasis across portfolios on customer delight and constant aspiration to deliver exclusivity. Today, we lead the floral and gifting industry with 386 outlets in 120 cities, pan India. While the business opportunities are enormous, the commitment to our consumers and our associates is even greater. We take pride in our extensive network and novelty, in equal measure. FNP is consciously foraying into small towns and every nook and corner of the country to mark its presence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advanced-to-expert administrative capabilities in all social media platforms,
- Ideate, manage and lead social media
- Working to develop robust, integrated social media strategies that drive engagement and interaction on the company's social media handles
- Handling MD's social Media accounts and writing and posting Content on a frequent basis.
- Grow follower base. Work collaboratively with internal design and digital teams to execute creative concepts and marketing strategies
- Monitor all social media and influencer activities
- Maintains good relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Deep involvement with data & analytics for high-impact decision-making processes and projects of complexity and speed.
- Execute goal-based research, collect & document data, and present findings in a clear, succinct, and easy to understand manner.
LIAISON & REPRESENTATION :
- Liaison on behalf of the MD with different roles including but not limited to: Legal, Fellow Executives, and the Board of Directors.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; compile documents for travel - related meetings.
- Communicate meeting logistics with high-level attendees - both internally and externally.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more